Hi, I'm Florian! I'm a Master's student in computer science at the Technical University of Munich. I have previously worked as a backend software engineer and hold a BSc in CS from KIT and CMU. I'm interested in scalable cloud infrastructure, efficient databases and reliable software.
On the side, I work as a freelance software engineer and consultant. Do you need help with your project? Hire me!
In my free time, I'm a health & fitness enthusiast.
I live in Munich, Germany.
Check out what I'm doing now.
- How AWS Lambda reuses containers (and how it affects you)
- How I cached map clusters and achieved a ~50x speedup
- Set Up a Redis Instance with RedisGraph on AWS
- Step by Step from Monolith to Microservices
- Visualizing AWS VPC Flow Logs in a Graph
- How to Serve Multiple Domains with one AWS Load Balancer
- Hello World!